Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

surprise

I am working on a surprise for Jeff.

Jeff and Julia are in Utah right now and will be back on Saturday. Which I guess is technically tomorrow since I'm up so late.

So this is all the post you get because I have a ton to do. But I will post pictures of the surprise next week.

Until then, please try and give this photo a name.


The most creative, make me laugh or good cry will win my utmost respect.
I'm short on big budget for a giveaway, but big on love.

Later

7 comments:

  1. All I can think of right now is "Velveteen Love"... maybe cool.... probably lame, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Marie Distracted: "Oh, the tasks I must endure whilst planning Henry's next outfit."

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Anne Marie! Anne Marie!! C'mon, girl...help me out here...I think I see a cookie over there on that table! Anne Marie!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dancing with the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Megan.

    I can't think of anything, but that is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne Marie says "You are going to be so great. I am going to dress you, teach you about hair and makeup, in fact I will teach you everything I know. We'll be forever friends. Oh Nora, I will make sure you are prepared for anything life will throw you.Isn't that what sisters are for?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for your comments. Being the middle child-peacemaker that I am, you all won. And I have my own submission, which also won, titled "I love you to death"

    Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...