Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Surprised

On Sunday, as we sat around talking after General Conference, I heard Henry screaming outside.

My first thought was "Who is making him scream?!"

Because, you know, more often then not, someone has done something he doesn't like.

So I went to open the window to find out who was hurting/bothering/teasing Henry.

But this is what I saw.





Henry got hurt somehow while jumping, and Charlie and Anne Marie were comforting him.

Instead of the tongue lashing I was about to give somebody, it was so nice to just be able to close the door and go back inside, happy.

I love when children surprise you.

3 comments:

  1. Nice one! I love it when kids get along. It's so rare it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. My guys are almost always trying to bug the crap out of each other that when they are nice, I really am surprised. Good for you that you got a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that sweet photo deserves an award! and it wasn't even posed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...