Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

He's back

My superman.





He's baaack, he's baaack, he's baAaAaAck!!! (sung in a terrible opera voice.)

Yes, my friends. Jeff is home. I am happy.

But very tired. I worked myself to death in order to accomplish some projects before he got home.

I accomplished them, but I think I now need a weekend to recover from my weekend.

But did I mention, he's back?

Funny how 3 days can feel so long.

Anyhoo, I will have pictures to post tomorrow of what I did. I'm pretty excited about it.

I would post them today, but I left the camera on overnight and the battery now has to charge.

Sorry.
Like I said, so tired, worked to death, that kind of thing excuses me from remembering to turn electronics off. Right?

Sure.



4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you did!!! I am motivated to finally redo the bathroom downstairs. Nothin fancy, just some paint and a carpet to size...and new fixtures...and a new shelf. OK, and I have to scrape wallpaper. So, maybe it will wind up being a big project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Amy, for sharing Jeff. We had a wonderful time...It was great to just look at him and think what a great son, husband and father he is. I know it was a sacrifice for all of you and I appreciate it and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so grumpy and a little nervous when ryan isn't home - i'm glad superman is in your house again. and waiting for pictures is almost more than i can handle - i feel like i did when i was waiting for ever's birth installments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so funny. I read "He's Back" and got a big smile:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...