Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

12 miles a gallon



This will be your day today kiddos.
The car.
Kate has a dentist appointment in one town 40 minutes away.
Then I bring her back to school.
Then Nora has a doctor's appointment in a DIFFERENT town 30 minutes away.
Then we come home, just to leave and go to a mandatory parent meeting for the parents of all volleyball players.
My friend Laura has this nifty little purse sized calendar that helps her keep
track of her appointments.
I think I need one of those so that when I try and schedule two appointments
for two different kids, in two different towns,
on the same day, I will rethink that strategy.
Have a great day, everyone else.
I'm off to gas up the van.

3 comments:

  1. Wow that will be a long day for you! I predict a pizza order somewhere in there. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ****UGH**** at least you won't be bored eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. d'oh!

    but you looked hot with your cute hair and your signature red lipstick...I wouldn't have guessed you were stressed!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...