Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Love emails


Dear Amy,
Just a brief note to say I love you! I hope your day goes well. You are so nice and wonderful! I read your blog and loved it. I cringed with you all over again as I read it.

I emailed someone on freecycle for a 17' fiberglass canoe in Maple Valley. I hope they reply to give it to me. It just needs a little paint and sealer. Then we would have a sweet canoe.

I love you so much and love being with you. I'm so grateful that you were there at the Institute the day I walked through those doors. That has made all the difference.

Love,
Jeff

Hey my darling,

I'm just missing you. I can't wait to see you in an hour and a half. We have such a beautiful family. Anne Marie just colored on Kate's library book. Aren't they all wonderful? :) Luckily we use washable markers. I love you so much Jeff. I really feel blessed to be your wife. I made a little joke with my miss america thing about the nice things you were saying to my mom about me, but I want you to know that I'm fully aware how blessed I am to share my life with you. Do you ever feel like there aren't enough ways to say how we feel about eachother? It's like the feelings I have for you could never be adequately described in words. I think you know what I mean. Anyway, I love you. I hope your days will get a little better. I'm thinking about you always.

Love,

amy




We do love eachother so much.




And what's not to love?











(Close up photos courtesy of one silly afternoon in the kitchen, I'm happy to say we don't really look like this :)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Emails like that make the days so much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to find me a guy like that! Any ideas where they are all hiding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha I laughed so hard when I got to the pic's!!!!
    I will never forget when I first met Jeff (ZCMI and I immediatly hugged him, poor guy) and I always picture his Napolian Dynamite running inpersonation ( I just spelled that 3 diff ways..sheesh) He is a great guy!!!! And you are my best friend FOREVER!!!!! I am glad you have him and he has you... ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...