Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

He's Super. He's a Man. And he loves me. Superman loves me.
Superman also writes poetry.

Dancing with Amy
by Jeff Allen

When I close my eyes I see you
When I open them you're there
I see the beauty in your smile
I feel the softness of your hair

Your blue eyes twinkle like the starlight
When they gaze into my own
Your silky skin surrenders when
You're in my arms your home

Your every movement is a love song
Bringing you and I so close
I feel your breath upon my lips now
Standing with you nose to nose

Who you are defies the distance
You are every thing I seek
Life goes far beyond the first dance
You're the woman of my dreams




Yes, I know, I'm a lucky woman. Lucky, lucky me.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you are lucky. I am so glad that you have a good man to live life with. My hubby is amazing but doesn't write poems. He just says," I love you to death." In a text of course. Anyway I loved checking up on you and looks like things are awesome. Alisa I

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...