Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Before I had a blog

I was looking through some old pictures tonight. I found these great pictures from around the time we moved across the country from Rhode Island to Utah for Jeff to go back to school. Some were from our road trip out to Utah. I didn't have a blog back then, so I thought I'd share now.

Carthage, Illinois~That is the jail behind where Joseph and Hyrum Smith were martyred.
Nauvoo Temple, Nauvoo Illinois~You can't tell from the picture, but it was so stinkin hot!! I have never been anywhere as warm and muggy in my entire life.
Niagara Falls~The sound of the falls is hard to describe, just a constant roar.
Boston Temple grounds~so beautiful.



Our Kitchen (that we remodeled all by ourselves) in Manville, Rhode Island



Just a little trip down memory lane. This was only 3 years ago. Wasn't I hot? I will totally be so again, oh yes, I will.

4 comments:

  1. Was that really only 3 years ago??!!! I was so little! That was really cool when we went to the prison.

    I love your blog, they're so funny!

    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant IT IS so funny.

    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ARE hot....right now...right this minute!
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Laura! I tell her that and she doesn't believe me...
    I love you, Amy! Smokin, hot!

    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...