Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another snow day

It snowed again today.

Where do I live?

Seriously.

This is the pacific northwest, it's supposed to rain all winter, not snow.

My kids are going to be in school til July.

This is totally messing with our summer.

Don't get me wrong, I like it better when they are home. But, when it starts cutting into summertime, me and winter are going to have a knock out, drag down, gloves off fight.

Basically I'm just glaring out the window. But winter knows I'm mad, I'll tell you what!

"Don't mess with my vicious glare,Mr. Winter!You'll be sorry!"

So, I'm off to sit in my pajamas all day and watch movies, and bake cookies, and eat waffles for breakfast cuz we actually have time today, and nap, and read stories and giggle and play.

Hm.

Nevermind Mr. Winter, you just do what you gotta do.

We'll be just fine.

3 comments:

  1. Man... my Russel wishes there was snow. He keeps telling me to put on his coat and hat and make a snow-man-ball outside.

    But yeah, we're thinking about moving to the pacific northwest in a few years. One of the reasons being that we wouldn't have to deal with cabin-feverish winters anymore, so tell mr. winter off for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog. I live in the midwest and we've had a harsh winter, but spring is on the way. 40s today and sunny. I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with this post. I was jsut telling a friend the other day that I can't wait for winter because my children and I get to ibernate together and use the weather as an excuse.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...