Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One of those cereal for dinner days

My day yesterday.

Was like this:
And this:

You only had to listen for 10 seconds, I got to listen to that, for like, 20 minutes.

At least.

Maybe longer.

What's that you say?

I'm sorry, I can't hear you, I have been rendered deaf by the ear splitting noise that Henry made most of the afternoon.

And I can't see you because of the gray haze and drizzle currently blocking the light.

Yeah, it was one of those days.

And yes, we had cereal for dinner.

Don't judge me.

Please.

I can't be held responsible for the quality of the food around here on days like this.

I just can't.

Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. You know it's desperate around here when, while on a "debt reduction program" (also known as-we're not spending) I take the kids to McDonalds. At 9:15 p.m. That's right. I locked them in a classroom at church for more than two hours with the DVD player, threw them some snacks, and had Enrichment. Love having a husband that is spread way too thin. It makes me spread even thinner. I would have gone for cereal, but eating in the car on the way home, put them to bed by 9:30.(a little quicker) Yes, it was one of those days for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The video of your screaming child!!! You are a far better mom than I am....pretty sure I would have chucked something at one of mine! hahah I just watched the video of Jeff dancing and was cracking up! What is that from? I loved Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer..reminds me of him doing his Napolean Dynamite run..remember that??? Okay..and as far as your frugal thing goes...The only thing I am adamantly against is the reusing of ziplock bags...1st of all my father-in-law does that (enough of a reason there...ha ha) but I have since learned even my washing them out bad bacteria still grows there and it is just not a sanitary good thing...sorry I had to say that because you know me and germs!!!! ha ha ha ha Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy--you are too funny. All I can say is, "I know those days...well." I hope you are having a better day today. Actually, I really love cereal, so I wouldn't mind it for dinner and my kids would probably prefer it! Oh, and we had hot dogs for dinner tonight! I totally know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...