Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Who is that?!

MBA school feels like along time ago now.

Alot of it was a blur simply because it was so stressful and we were really busy.

That's my excuse anyway.

However, there were times of fun and outlets for a lot of stressed out MBA students. Like sledding and bbques and various other get togethers.

On such occasions lots of people are taking pictures, keeping chronicles of their glory days at BYU.

They then send around these pictures to whoever was there and instant memories are stored on your computer.

When Jeff received an email with the pictures from a recent sledding adventure, he couldn't wait to show me-most likely so I could see what I missed.

While looking thru the pictures I was shocked to see a young man that piqued my interest because he was, well,he was H.O.T.-hot.

(The guy in the center with the sunglasses)

I was embarassed by this feeling and confused because I can honestly say that I don't care about other men, at all.

Sure I'm not blind and can see when someone is attractive, but the interest I felt in this person seemed strange and out of the ordinary and I was possibly a little too interested.

And because I didn't recognize him when I knew some of the others in the picture I asked Jeff "hey, who is that guy, I don't recognize him?"

Jeff looked at me funny and said, "That's me."



Oh,phew.

What a relief.

That would explain how attractive I found him.

Nothing explains why I didn't recognize my own husband.

But it sure put a smile on Jeff's face to know that I was secretly thinking, "who is that hot guy?"

So, is this really messed up? Or is it just that my subconsious will always know my Jeffy? Even when my brain isn't functioning properly?

Or could it just be that Jeff is one hot potato and who could possibly help but think so?

I'll go with that.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious, mom.

    It's funny how he couldn't wait to tell you.

    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...