Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

Off

I'm off to the beach with the fam.

A couple of days of regrouping.

A couple of days of cuddling.

A couple of days of sand everywhere and frozen toes.

Because we go to the beach in the winter.

Because we like the beach that much.

Because we're a little crazy like that.

Because Jeff has two days off of work and we haven't taken a vacation in a year and I have to get out of the Valley before my head explodes and go somewhere that has salty air, cold winds blowing and waves crashing and eat out at least once.

Because everybody needs a little time away.

You heard me say.

That's why I'm off until Wednesday.

Until then, au revoir, ciao, sayonara, Auf Wiedersehen, adios.

Catch ya on the flip side.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...