Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I was tagged.

8 Things I am passionate about
1.The Gospel of Jesus Christ
2.Teaching my children to make righteous decisions, to be strong in a world that values things of NO value.
3. Making Jeff happy
4.Getting skinny
5.Decorating my house.
6.Planning for the future
7. Conservative values
8. Finding the perfect shade of red lipstick.

8 Things I want to do before I die
1. Spend a week on a private island with Jeff.
2. Run a half marathon
3. Watch my sons and daughters go on missions and marry good people in the temple.
4. Be independently wealthy
5. Sky dive
6. Be completely organized.
7. Sing the national anthem at a professional sporting event.
8. Live on a farm.

8 Things I have learned from the past
1. Always listen to the spirit, no matter how difficult it seems.
2. Things change very quickly, enjoy life as it happens.
3. No matter how good it tastes, I will be mad I ate that second helping.
4. Most of the things that irritate me are not worth getting irritated over.
5. Buy shoes the right size.
6. Avoid people who gossip about other people, because they will inevitably gossip about me as well.
7. Be very careful of judgements based on first impressions, I have been wrong, both for good and bad.
8. Never compromise personal integrity, you will always regret it.

8 Places I want to see
1. New Zealand
2. Hawaii
3. Brazil-places Jeff served on his Mission
4. England-think jane austen
5. Prince Edward Island and Anne Shirley.
6. New york again.
7. Narragansett Beach
8. Scotland and Ireland, hopefully the Loch Ness

8 Things I currently want/need
1. A girls weekend/spa day
2. Enough money to pay off all our debt
3. A weekly date with Jeff
4. Smaller clothes
5. A $10,000 shopping spree at Home Depot
6. A new car for Jeff
7. Braces
8. A king size bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...