Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

End of summer

Just to prove that we actually did something this summer, I have pictures!

We have friends that live on a lake. Um, yeah. It's pretty awesome. And Charlie and Anne Marie super duper love their kids, so they invited themselves over, I mean got invited, quite a bit.

If I lived on a lake, I would invite you all over, all the time. But I don't. So I can't. Sorry.

And yes, I know Kate is not wearing a life jacket in one picture. I had no idea. And if I did, you can't prove it.

And Julia was there. But she proved elusive to capture on film, or digitally camera-ness. Kind of like the Loch Ness Monster. Or Santa.









I hope you all had a good summer, and that you're not depressed/also really happy, that your kids are back in school.

Isn't weird how that's true? I miss them, I miss sleeping in, I miss the laid back nature of summertime. But I also love having a routine again and only have 2 kids with me when I go to the store.

So for next week, our family theme,back to school pics and whatever else is happening around this crazy house of ours.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...