Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What I'm listening to


  1. Anne Marie creating her own song about a rock star and singing it to Nora.

  2. Henry crying in his room because I sent him there after he got mad and purposely knocked over a cup of milk.

  3. Nora's little snorty breathing as she attempts to ingest whatever she finds on the floor.

  4. The rain pitter pattering

  5. My computer humming

  6. the train going by

  7. Now distant laughter

  8. too distant

  9. where are they?

  10. uh oh, what are they doing?

  11. why is it so quiet now?

  12. should I go investigate?

  13. nah

  14. I'm sure it will be fine

  15. lots of 5 year olds tend their 9 month old baby sisters,

  16. right?

  17. No?

  18. More laughter

  19. Anne Marie giggling

  20. Nora happy

  21. all is well

2 comments:

  1. This is Megan.

    That is a cute picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. : I love your blog, mom. That's funny. Nora's so cute. That's why I'm doing my Memoir about her. I love her. I love you.


    Grandpa, if you read this comment-

    WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO ADD A POST TO YOUR BLOG????????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...