Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Cinqo de Mayo

What is that thing?




What is it doing?







And should they be eating it?

Answers below.

















This is a Mug Cake. (We all thought, well, I thought it should be called Poop cake, yes I know, I'm mature)


It's an entire little cake mixed in a mug, cooked in a mug, and if so desired, eaten out of the mug.

In Celebration of Cinqo de Mayo, we made Mug Cakes. I'm pretty sure this is not a traditional Mexican dessert, or Mexican way of cooking for that matter, but it was fun, the kids did it all by themselves and from what I was told, they were actually pretty tasty.

I lifted the recipe from this sweet little site.


Muchas gracias mis amigos.

4 comments:

  1. loos like they all had fun..including their Mom! I on the other hand had chips and salsa and of couse a little lime etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be trying a gluten-free version of this one. Amy this is awesome!
    I love how delighted everyone looks.
    Delayna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks yummy!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...