Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Girls Night

Last weekend Jeff went camping with the boys for the annual Father/Son Campout, which Jeff will be blogging about tomorrow.

For the girls and me this means that we get to do girly stuff that boys never want to do.

It was just me and my 4 daughters. We laughed, we ate Chinese food (a first for all of them)

and we painted our fingers and toes, we then finished up with popcorn, goodies and a movie.

Even Nora got in on the beauty action. And let me tell you, we decided there is nothing as cute as painted baby toes. Nothing.



<

4 comments:

  1. Those pretty piggies ARE the cutest thing around. Just hearing about your girls night with your daughters is exactly why I want a girl soooo bad! We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I had a great time with my girls as well. I think we made a wise decision :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is no kidding! Those are by far the cutest feet I have EVER seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chinese food was a first? Really? We had chinese food when My Dad and the boys left too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...