Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Diapering of the wee ones




So today's time saving tip may seem like a no brainer to many.

However.

It took me until kid number 4 to figure this out. So either many of you are really smart, had other friends/siblings who clued you in, or I'm just really dumb, or both.

So here's the tip:

Keep diapers and wipes in two locations in your house. (loud cheering, the crowd goes wild, standing ovation, it's simple but brilliant)

For example. With two in diapers we change many a diaper. So I keep one set of diapers and wipes downstairs and one set upstairs in the babies' room. I'm sure I would lose a quick 10 pounds if I would keep it all upstairs and had to climb said stairs everytime there was a poopy bum.

But I don't want to lose weight that way. I want to lose it the easy way. Wait, that doesn't make sense,

Anyway......that is my tip. Just don't forget to stock up both areas otherwise you are left holding a poopy bum and end up yelling for someone to help you quick!

And that's all I have to say about that.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, the best thing I ever did with my first was to put a basket of diapes and wipes in the family room under the coffee table. He was rarely changed upstairs and we've continued the tradition with my baby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...