Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pictures from my phone that just may make Peter and Teresa drool

Dick's is a Northwest institution.


They have the BEST hamburgers, handcut french fries, best ice cream.

They only serve hamburgers and cheeseburgers.

Their burgers only come one way, if you don't like what's on it, you'll just have to scrape it off.

They only take cash.

There is only one Dick's (I think) that has dine in, and that's the one we ate at near Queen Anne

This was the first time eating there for the kids that were with us.



Anne Marie loved the hamburgers. She wants ketchup on everything now.

Even Nora loved it.

(yes I know I'm feeding my baby a french fry, get over it)

Wait,I'm sorry I just told you to get over it.

What I meant was, don't worry about what I'm feeding my baby, please.

I promise she'll grow up to be healthy and happy.

All better? Great.

I ordered the special.


It was special because it had lettuce and relish on it. Yum!!

(And no that is not a weird camera angle, I really do have man hands)


I honestly took these pictures for our friends in Utah who are from the greater Seattle area.

They love Dick's as well, and I wish they could have sat down for a good burger and fries with us.
Jeff got us all scoops of ice cream afterwards.


That's one of the many reasons I adore him. He gets me ice cream.

I had rocky road

I wish I had some rocky road right now.

Don't you?

4 comments:

  1. Yes, a guy who gets you ice cream is definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! That was seriously one of my favorite parts of my trip to Seattle after my freshman year of college. You definitely can't get good ol' American fare here like you can out there.

    In fact, you can't get much here at all. The entire 15 minute radius around where I live has like a few Chinese buffets, one Thai place and a few fast food joints. They call it the "quiet corner" for a reason. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're mean. Making me drool like that! Just kidding, I love you. Thanks for your calorie consumption, and not mine. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll make it up somewhere. Great talking today!! Love and miss you tons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to tell you, I fed all my babies frenchfries!!!!!!!!! And look how good they turned out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...