Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

5:15 p.m.

Thoughts at 5:15 pm last night.

"ok, Jeff and Charlie will be back from basketball practice in 45 minutes. So. I need to have dinner ready and the house tidy so that they can eat."

"And then Jeff has to leave pretty quickly for Scouts and then he will be back at 8 o'clock and we can have ice cream sundaes for his birthday."

" Oh, yeah, I have to chop the cookies and the peanut butter cups up."

5:16 pm "What is that noise? Oh, it's Nora."

"She wants to eat or be held or something. Well, I really need to finish chopping the veggies for the sweet and sour meatballs. I wonder if I can hold her off from eating until I get the vegetables in the pot? How the heck am I supposed to chop vegetables while I hold her? That won't work. I'll just put her down."

" Whoa! Ok, nevermind, please don't cry,I'll hold you."

5:17 pm




<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...