Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

On Tuesday I went on another field trip. To the Seattle Center. For Choir.

This time it was for Julia's choir, and thankfully, in all seriousness, nothing out of the ordinary happened, no one died.

It was just a bunch of 7th graders singing at Winter Fest and then ice skating afterwards.

Did I go ice skating? Nooooooo. I like to be able to walk. I like not falling down and breaking stuff.

But Julia ice skated and looked adorable doing so.









And double bonus, she WANTED to sit with me on the bus. Even though her best friend went too.
Am I a lucky mama or what?

She fell asleep on my shoulder on the way home. To keep from possibly embarrassing her, I refrained from kissing the top of her head like I used to when she was little.

But I wanted to.

Thanks for asking me to go Julia. I love you.

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! Such fantastic kiddo's!! And way to refrain.....it woulda been hard for me too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...