Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sea anemone mantel


So in the interim between blogger working again, I had some projects in my head that I had been wanting to get done.


One was a fun little thing I made for a minor room redo that my friend Amber and I did for another friend.

Our friend ended up not using it, so I was the lucky one who got to incorporate it into my family room.

I found a clock at walmart for 6 dollars. I then used those giant sticks from Ikea(I actually got them at a yard sale for 2 bucks). I cut them in random length and then glue gunned them to the clock. After removing the glass, I spray painted the whole thing white.



It makes me think of a sea anemone. It's all spindly and random, and under 10 bucks, which is probably the best part.




I've also been working on my bedroom. It's coming along so fantasticly, I can hardly wait to show you what I've done. I have 10 dollar curtain panels to share, and the makeover of my free Lane cedar chest.


Have a great weekend! It's going to be over 70 degrees here! The first of the year. I can't wait!


Toodles.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...