Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Who I met!!!

When we were in Utah, out of sheer luck we got to meet Peter Breinholt. My darling friend wanted to go to a live taping of Good Things Utah for her birthday and he just happened to be performing on the show that day!

AND he happened to be performing my favorite song of his, but it's also one of my favorite songs of all time!!!

When he started singing my girls and I just got so excited, we couldn't believe it.

I have the biggest, cheesiest grin because I was so happy! I gushed all over the poor man about how much we love him and his music, and then I apologized for gushing, and he said, "No, no. I can always use a little gushing." It. Was. Awesome. Seriously.




Listen and fall in love the way we have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...