Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Break

I have accomplished more the first 3 days of this week then in the past two weeks combined.

I'm not saying that blogging keeps me from getting things done, but it does cause me to spend a disproportionate amount of time on the computer.

And being that it will have been sunny for 10 days straight (which we all know how I feel about the weather here) I'm going on hiatus for another week and a half.

By then my kids will be on their last week of school, my house should finally be organized as we approach the year mark, and I will have taken a much needed break from the computer.

I love you all. See you a week from Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a blog but not any more. I just got into the face book and I can see where I will be on it, quite abit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...