Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I love Christmas. I do. It's my most favorite time of the year. I love the traditions, the lights, the smells, the smiles on people's faces, the fun of looking for presents, the decorating, the tree hunting, the parties, everything!!!

Jeff and I got to go to his work party last night. It was honestly super fun. I've never met any of the people he works with, and I am now able to put names to faces when he talks about the delightful people he gets to interact with. And some of them laughed at my jokes, soooo, I like them even more!!!

I am also so fortunate to have two older daughters that so willingly watch their siblings for us so that we can go out. Is it ok to say I love my life? I think so too:)

Christmas is only 12 days away. What?! That's ok. I'm mostly done and mostly prepared. Which means I am not ready at all, ha ha ha!!!

Oh well. I love it anyway. We decorated for Christmas 2 weeks ago, but I've been holding off showing you cuz I still don't have that room together as far as curtains and such.(I returned the curtains that are in the picture. They just weren't right, you know?) And lets be honest. I HATE those black couches. Hate them in that room!!!But oh well. I am trying to weigh needs versus wants, and I have what I need. Just not what I want. Poor me (said sarcastically). There are impoverished people all over the world and poor me doesn't have the right color of couches. Uggh, I annoy myself. Anyway......

I hope you're all excited for Christmas too. I know the holidays can be as stressful as they are joyful, but if we pull back for just a minute and remember why we celebrate, it can bring more meaning to everything we do. I love my Savior, I am grateful every day for his birth, his life, and his atonement. I love Christmas!!!!

My friend Amber made that sign. Isn't it to die for?







Love you all. May your Christmas season truly be merry and bright!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...