Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

Thank you kids and good friends who are more organized

I was at the gym when I got a text from my friend,"Is Nora a thank you kid?" Um, what?

I had no idea what she was talking about. But she quickly filled me in on the fact that I was missing an assembly where Nora and other children were being honored for their great behavior. 

And at some point a note came home that I never saw. 

So sweaty and all the way across town, I hopped in my car and rushed over, calling Jeff and letting him know to get over there as fast as possible. We both made it. Just barely. 
I would do anything for my kids. Including showing up in public looking like a sweaty mess. Because she doesn't care what I looked like. She just knows I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...