Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

what the heck?!!

Do you know what this is?



It is a tragedy! That's what it is!

What is up with this little girl, the baby of the family, growing up? Huh? She is only 4!!! How dare she lose a tooth already?!!



I was really proud of myself and I didn't let her see me cry. She was sooo excited and happy for the tooth fairy to come. It was the sweetest thing. But that tooth, isn't that the tiniest tooth you've ever seen NOT still in someone's head?

None of my other children have been 4 when they've lost teeth. Most were kindergarten. So I wasn't expecting it, wasn't prepared mentally to pass this milestone.

Sheesh. What will I do when she starts kindergarten in the fall? Oh, I don't think any of us are prepared for that!

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same boat my friend! Thank god he hasn't lost a tooth yet!! The dentist did say that he may be trying to get his 6yr molars though, I bout died!!

    Fall can take forever to get here please!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...