Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Turn that frown upside down


I'm reposting this from a few years ago. It still applies and especially today when we are about to leave our house. Enjoy:)

Turn that frown upside down

On days when you feel like this:


Or this:



What do you do to change it to this?




And this:



For me it helps when the sun is shining, and I have a splendid walk with kiddies in tow. And being able to enjoy the day at home without anywhere to go is helpful as well.

Other things that help:

 1. diet coke
 2. chocolate
 3. being down a few pounds
 4. date night
 5. other people's babies
 6. a clean kitchen
 7. all the laundry done
 8. money in the bank
 9. fresh homemade bread
10. sleeping in
11. new clothes
12. shopping
13. redecorating
14. warm chocolate chip cookies
15. a great book
16. a great church meeting
17. a bubble bath with candles and a good book...alone!
18. family movie parties
19. my kids telling me they love me
20. my husband's arms around me

What does your list look like?

3 comments:

  1. My list looks just like yours...must be why we're friends!

    p.s. that photo of Nora never gets old!!! It makes me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My list is a couple of years old, but it's still true today: http://justfrances.com/30-things

    ReplyDelete
  3. beyond cuteness ...

    Delighted to meet you. I hope you don't mind if I splash around a bit to get to know you. This looks like a refreshing place to dip into some serious momma goodness.

    And ... I have some other mom friends, a melody of moms, that I think would love to read your post as well. It would be an honor to have you join us over here where we share momma notes ...
    http://justsarahdawn.blogspot.com/2013/05/momma-notes.html

    Splashin,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...