Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

She’s home.



After 18 months of being away from home, of serving the Lord and the people of Argentina and Paraguay, Sis. Kate Allen is home. I learned that my heart can reside partially in another country. I learned that for 18 months at least, Mondays are my favorite days. (emails home)

I learned that someone can change a lot while staying themselves. And I learned that someone doesn't have to be older than you to set a good example for you.

We all missed her so much. We experienced a lot of things without her and her without us. But in the end we are a family. Eternal and bound together by really strong ties.

Kate is an amazing person in every sense of the word. She is lovely and loving, she is smart and capable but vulnerable and inquisitive and having her home after such a long time is the best gift I could be given.

The only thing better than hugging your missionary after 18 months, is the first time you hold them as a newborn.

Well done Hermana Allen.







Here is me still in awe that I am actually talking to her face to face. Such a beautiful moment.






I love this girl more than I could ever express in words. So grateful she chose me as her mom:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...