Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

View of a 6 year old

My kids are obsessed with the camera lately. I have such a variety of bizarre pictures on my camera, you wouldn't even believe it, you wouldn't.

But I have noticed that out of everyone, myself and Jeff included, Anne marie is the best at taking pictures.

None of her pictures are ever fuzzy and they have a certain artistic quality to them.

I'm biased, of course.

And I like the material she has chosen.








Pure talent, I tell you.

4 comments:

  1. My kids do the same thing. It's always an adventure to see what they've captured on film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is talented - she has me beaten too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must add excitement to life to always have a surprise waiting for you in your camera. If only there were a National Geographic for stuffed animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pictures are so cute! It would be fun finding these kind of pictures on the camera:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...