Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2024

Nora

Sweet Nora turned sweet 16.  My baby is just refusing to stop growing up and I’m not ok!😭

Nora had an amazing year. She played Helen Armstrong in The Best Christmas Pageant ever and Nana in Tuck everlasting. 

She went to prom with one of her best friends and was elected to student council. 

She started driving and really coming into her own. 

Nora is kind, smart, funny and just the best to be around. I love when she randomly comes and snuggles with me and we watch shows together. Or when she asks me to braid her hair. 

Nora is a very talented artist and has the most beautiful voice. She was told she sounded like Rosemary Clooney and I agree. She has learned to sew this past year and helped out a bunch with costumes for the plays. She keeps expanding her talents and genuinely strives to always be better. 

Nora is an amazing friend and sister and daughter. She is just genuinely conscientious and caring but also knows herself and her boundaries. I really respect the person she is and look up to her. 

I seriously lucked out with this caboose and her generous nature and acerbic wit. She’s been a joy to raise and I can’t wait to see what she does next. 

Happy birthday darling Nora. We love you so much. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...