Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Mother, daughters, sisters, friends

Before Kate heads back to college, we knew we needed a girls trip. Adult daughters and mom (cuz they like me but also cuz I'm the one with the money;)

So off to California we went. Lots of yummy food, fun music and lots of great discussion about what makes us who we are.

We visited the ocean in February cuz we are Allen's ;) And then off to Universal the next day cuz theme parks have a feeling to them that is just so fun!

I love my daughters. I became a mom pretty quickly after getting married and never once have I been sad about the timing. My kids are all close together which means they are all close.

So thankful to be their mom and to have memories like this to last the rest of my life.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...