Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

IM-ing my Dreams

Amy says:
I love you
Jeff Allen says:
I love you, too
Amy says:
I had a really interesting dream
Amy says:
last night
Amy says:
I dreamt you were at work
Amy says:
and I was standing outside our house
Amy says:
when all these military planes started flying overhead
Amy says:
suddenly, a huge missile flew into the house across the street, blowing it to smithereens
Amy says:
all the kids were outside and I just knew thta something bad was happening, it wasn't just a freak accident
Amy says:
then, looking down the street, I saw all these men with machine guns, gunning people down
Amy says:
I yelled for the kids to get inside. Nora was older and was banging on the door to be let in. I grabbed her, went inside and we locked the doors
Amy says:
but I knew it wouldn't keep them out
Amy says:
I didn't have a gun to protect us
Amy says:
and I just kept thinking, if Jeff were here it would be ok
Amy says:
I couldn't call you, for whatever dream reason, but I knew that if we were together it would be ok
Amy says:
I had two more dreams as well
Amy says:
last night
Jeff Allen says:
wow that is intense
Amy says:
The world had erupted in war, everywhere
Amy says:
the only safe place was an island that you had to ferry to, there was no bridge
Amy says:
we would have to grow our own food and build shelter, because we had nothing left
Amy says:
but we would be safe from what was going on in the outside world
Amy says:
as long as we were together
Amy says:
The last dream was a huge accident involving a semi and an ambulance
Amy says:
nobody was killed, but it blocked up traffic for a long time
Amy says:
I was there, helping and calming the people who were involved.
Amy says:
I realized as I was in rescue mode, that I had completely forgotten the lines of cars waiting and watching. I was just doing the right thing, not concerned with what the world thought
Amy says:
this was all last night
Jeff Allen says:
wow
Amy says:
I know, it's all really vivid in my head still
Amy says:
I'm not sure if it was my fears coming to fruition in my dreams, or if the dreams were sent to help me realize that everything will be alright if we do whats right and are together
Jeff Allen says:
I hope so.
Jeff Allen says:
that all will be alright.
Amy says:
me too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...